Location: Tysons, Virginia or Bethesda, Maryland
Posted: Apr 20, 2019
Clearance: TS/SCI with a CI Poly
We are seeking a highly talented Budget Analyst to assist in the planning, analysis, management, and execution of AT&Fs fiscal resources.
Major Areas of Responsibility
- Monitoring and reporting on AT&F’s execution status by analyzing transactional information and preparing draft documentation necessary to support contracting and budgetary actions
- Supporting the development of AT&F’s fiscal program builds, track budgetary legislative Acts and appropriation mandates (including amendments) affecting AT&F, review and assess impacts to AT&F’s fiscal planning and budget execution that may result from legislative marks, organizational reprogramming, or policies
- Conducting research and analysis to deliver reports and presentations in response to internal external tasking and requests
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Business, Finance or other related field
- Five or more years of experience planning, executing, and tracking budgets
- Expert, ability to gather financial information and manipulate spreadsheets to analyze and present data appropriately for financial decision makers
- Expert ability to work with financial systems for processing and tracking daily budget actions
- Three or more years of experience with the Intelligence Planning, Programming and Budget Execution (IPPBE) processes and framework
We are an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability.
Contact us today !